Friday, August 21, 2015

Pond Homecoming

With Asher and I having been on the road for nearly a month and most of the week since our return having been spent playing catch-up, I hadn't been to our favorite pond near home for about a month and a half. That doesn't happen very often any time of the year, but especially not in the middle of the summer. So when my internet service got sketchy yesterday afternoon, I decided it was time to head for the pond (where Asher was already fishing).

We didn't fish super long, and the fish weren't just jumping into the boat on a mid-summer afternoon. We managed a handful of bluegills in a couple of quick laps, though, and it sure was nice getting back to the pond. I'll bet it won't be another month and a half till my next visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment