Monday, July 14, 2014

Revo Beast

We often say around my house that you never know what a day will bring. Seems that also applies on the water in Mexico. Who knew I'd get to fish El Salto with the Beast?

It seems possible -- even likely -- that I could spot the Beast again this week at ICAST, as Abu Garcia is launching it's new Revo Beast reel at the show. I actually fished a quite a bit with a Revo Beast in Mexico, and I can tell you right now that if you like the sound of a smooth-operating, heavy-duty bass reel that was designed specifically to handle big baits, you're going to like the Beast. It was ideal for El Salto, where big worms, big swimbaits and big crankbaits typically are the major players. I used one a lot for deep crankbaits because I liked the oversized handle and grips for getting the bait down and manhandling it.

Speaking of ICAST, I made it to Orlando. Everything begins tomorrow!



1 comment:

  1. Wow...nice picture
    Thanks for sharing
    Can you care, We provide services thay man hinh zenfone and thay man hinh zenfone 4 professional Cheap

    ReplyDelete